Abel's Private School
Abel Kwaku K. Bruce here. I am a graduate of the University for Development Studies in Ghana. Many children in Ghana go without proper schooling. I was fortunate. I am seeking funding to start a private school in northern Ghana for pre-school and primary levels. These children are our future.
USD $5 of $10,700 goalRaised by 1 backers
Our primary objectives are to:
- Provide quality education at moderate tuition fees.
- Provide maximum security and protection for pupils.
- Ensure pupils and schools reflect high standards of presentation and cleanliness.
- Provide low student to teacher/carer ratios to maximize quality of teaching/caring.
Our website will be informative and instructive and will set a new standard for online educational services in Ghana.
“Passion for Success”
Logo and Images
Kalpohini Estate, Tamale, Ghana.
Leased high security walled premises providing safety for children and staff.
Our school will provide for Creche, Nursery, KG and Primary level.
We will promote the principles of sustainable development to the children and the need to take good care of our fragile environment, and our planet.
MPhil., Agricultural Economics, University for Development Studies, Ghana
I need help please with the following funding:
- Business registration and licenses, GHS1,000 or USD220.
- Rent for 5-bedroom walled house in Tamale, GHS22,000 or USD4,900.
- Office equipment and supplies, GHS5,000 or USD1,100.
- Toys, furniture, books, learning aids, TV set, art materials, pencils, crayons etc., GHS15,000 or about USD3,300.
- Initial operating costs, GHS5,000 or about USD1,100.
The total amount is GHS48,000 or about USD10,700.
Our children are our future, and I hope you can help.
Main product image with modifications: “Schulkinder einer Grundschule in Ghana” by Wolfgang Blum.