The following Terms and Conditions (Agreement) describe the terms and conditions that govern
your use of our services at www.fundingghanagraduates.today and crowd.fundingghanagraduates.today (collectively named the Platform or Crowd.FGG).
Our Privacy Policies may be accessed at crowd.fundingghanagraduates.today/privacy.
Each time you use our services you confirm your agreement to be bound by and acknowledge any changes to the Agreement (including the Policies). You also undertake to familiarize yourself with and comply with the Policies relevant to your use of our Platform and the services provided under this Agreement (as may be amended from time to time).
As you read this Agreement, you should also access and read the information contained in the other pages and websites referred to in this Agreement.
By accepting this Agreement (including the Policies) you agree to be bound by it and the User Agreements and posted terms and conditions on other websites operated by the Platform, by Crowd.FGG, the technology provider and its related and affiliated companies, to the extent that you use those websites.
We may amend the terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time. Amended terms will be posted on our Platform. Except as stated in this Agreement, in a Policy, or as otherwise notified to you, all amended terms will automatically be effective immediately.
In this Agreement where the context permits a reference to “you” includes anyone acting on your behalf or with your express or implied authority. A reference to this Agreement includes the Policies, unless stated otherwise.
The Platform is an online crowdfunding service and acts as a venue to for Project Promoters to offer, sell, and buy certain goods or experiences within a fixed-price format.
Participation in this Platform is by invitation only. The Platform allows invited individuals, groups and organizations (Project Promoters) to list projects and raise funds from Project Supporters.
The Platform has no control over the quality, safety, morality or legality of the projects listed.
The Platform cannot guarantee the true identity, age, and nationality of a Project Promoter. You agree that the Platform is not responsible or liable for any content, for example, data, text, information, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, links, or outside parties on the Platform. You use the Platform service at your own risk.
All funds are collected for Project Promoters through the online payment services.
The Platform collects and transfers these funds to the Project Promoter when the project is successfully funded. This no deadline imposed.
The Platform shall not be liable for the interactions with any organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Platform service. This includes, but is not limited to, delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with listings on the Platform.
The Platform cannot be held liable for the actions of a Project Promoter, Project Promoters are nevertheless wholly responsible for fulfilling obligations both implied and stated in any project listing. The Platform does not oversee the performance or punctuality of projects.
The Platform reserves the right to cancel a project listing and refund all associated payments at any time for any reason.
The Platform reserves the right to remove a project listing from public listings for any reason.
The Platform is not responsible for any damage or loss incurred as a result of any dealings on the Platform.
The Platform is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between Project Supporters and Project Promoters.
In the event of a dispute, you release Crowd.FGG and Crowd.FGG employees, partners and successors in rights from claims, damages and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and our service.
The Platform cannot guarantee the performance or reliability of the online payment services. Additionally, because of occasional failures of some credit cards, the Platform cannot guarantee the full receipt of the total funds pledged to a Project Promoter’s project.
The Platform cannot guarantee the full receipt of pledged funds due to occasional failures when capturing funds from debit and credit cards.
Project rewards are independent of this Platform and arranged between the Project Promoters and Project Supporters.
Prohibited, Questionable and Infringing Rewards, Items and Activities
You are solely responsible for all data, text, information, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, and links (together, “Content”) that you submit for promotion, and display on the Platform.
Your Content and your use of the Platform shall not:
- Be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Be fraudulent or involve the sale of illegal, counterfeit or stolen items;
- Infringe upon any third-party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Violate this Agreement, any site policies, any community guidelines, any project guidelines, or any applicable laws, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination or false advertising);
- Contain items that have been identified by your local government as hazardous to consumers and therefore subject to a recall;
- Be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening, unlawfully harassing, or impersonate or intimidate any person (including Crowd.FGG staff or other users), or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person, through for example, the use of similar email address, nicknames, or creation of false account(s) or any other method or device;
- Be obscene or contain child pornography;
- Contain or transmit any code of a destructive nature that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Host images not part of a listing;
- Modify, adapt or hack Crowd.FGG or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is
associated with the Site;
- Appear to create liability for Crowd.FGG or cause Crowd.FGG to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Crowd.FGG’s ISPs or other suppliers;
The promotion of Projects on the Platform is free.
The Platform charges fees based on the commitments of Project Supporters. See Fee schedule at crowd.fundingghanagraduates.today/fees
We may change our fees policy and the fees for our services from time to time.
The Platform fees must never be mentioned on project listings but you may wish to consider the Platform fees when determining the funding goal of your project.
Transfer of Funds
Funds collected by the Platform are transferred to the Project Promoter by electronic bank transfer within seven (7) business days of completion of the funding, or by arrangement with the Project Promoter.
Delivery, Refunds and Chargebacks
Funds collected for through the platform are nonrefundable by the Platform. The Platform transfers the funds to the Project Promoter by arrangement with the Project Promoter. Project Promoters may initiate refunds at their own discretion.
The Platform is not responsible for the delivery of any rewards stated in projects.
The communications between you and the Platform use electronic means, whether you visit Crowd.FGG or send us emails. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from Crowd.FGG in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Crowd.FGG provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in writing. The foregoing does not affect your non-waivable rights.
We reserve the right to reduce, liquidate, deactivate, suspend or terminate the promotion of your project should we suspect, after investigation, that you have misused the Crowd.FGG service, violated the terms of this Agreement, or have otherwise used the Crowd.FGG service to conduct any fraudulent or illegal activity.
In the event your project is suspended or terminated for your breach of this Agreement (in each case as determined in our sole discretion), the Platform may suspend or terminate all other projects being promoted in the Platform for you or your affiliates.
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement creates a partnership, employment relationship or agency. There are no third-party beneficiaries of this Agreement. You may not assign this Agreement or your rights and obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, to any third party without our prior written consent, and any attempt by you to do so will be invalid. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion will be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be considered a waiver of the right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement. The Platform will not be liable for any delay or failure to provide its services caused by a factor outside the Platform’s reasonable control (including but not limited to any act of God, war, breakdown of plant, industrial dispute, electricity failure, governmental or legal restraint).
Your Information means any item you list as well as any information you give to us or other members in the registration or listing process, in any public message area (including the discussion boards and in feedback) or through any email feature. Your Information also includes the project information being displayed on our Platform. You are solely responsible for Your Information. We act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
Your Information must not, in any way whatsoever, be potentially or actually harmful to the Platform or any third party, where “harm” includes, but is not limited to non-economic loss that will or may be suffered by the Platform. The Policies contain detailed statements of prohibited conduct relating to Your Information.
Without limiting any provision of this Agreement, Your Information must not:
- be false, inaccurate or misleading or deceptive;
- be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, confidentiality or privacy;
- violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export and import control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, anti-discrimination and trade practices/fair trading laws);
- be defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing;
- be obscene or contain any material that, in the Platform’s sole and absolute discretion, is in any way inappropriate or unlawful, including, but not limited to obscene, inappropriate or unlawful images and, if otherwise adult in nature, shall be distributed only to people legally permitted to receive such;
- contain any content that is prohibited or that, in the Platform’s sole and absolute discretion, may be prohibited content;
- contain any malicious code, data or set of instructions that intentionally or unintentionally causes harm or subverts the intended function of the Platform, including, but not limited to viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, modify, delete, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; or
- link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that are prohibited under this Agreement;
Tax and Legal Compliance
In addition to this Agreement, you must familiarize yourself with, and comply with the Policies, domestic laws (including common law), state legislation, international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our services including listing and supporting projects.
Project Promoters alone, and not the Platform, are responsible for ensuring that the project listing and any other activities conducted on the Site are lawful. Project Promoters must ensure that they comply with all applicable laws. Project Promoters must also ensure that they strictly comply with this Agreement and the Policies which form part of the Agreement.
Project Promoters should comply with country, state and federal regulations.
Project Promoters should be aware that funds raised using the Platform could be taxable income. It is the Project Promoters responsibility to declare the funds and comply with local tax laws.
These terms and conditions are governed in all respects by the laws of Hong Kong and any action arising under them or in any way connected with the Platform service may be brought only in a court in Hong Kong, subject to any law which is expressly inconsistent with this.
Contact us on email@example.com if you have any questions. Disputes between you and the Platform regarding the website services, complaints or suggestions should be reported to technical support through email firstname.lastname@example.org